General OB/GYN Opportunity in Texas
Job Detail: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso and Tenet Healthcare are collaborating to establish a new, 130 bed teaching hospital and Medical Office Building. As part of this collaboration, TTUHSC El Paso is establishing a number of new Departments and residency programs with the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
The ideal candidate will assist in the development of a "NEW" OB/GYN residency program, provide inpatient and outpatient care, provide teaching experiences for medical students and future resident physicians, as well as develop and deliver curriculum in support of a number of residencies; to include a transitional year program.
The position requires:
- M.D. / D.O.
- Licensed in Texas or eligible for unrestricted medical licensure in the State of Texas
- Completion of an ACGME approved residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Qualified for faculty appointment at the rank of Instructor or Higher
- Experienced and demonstrated interest in teaching medical students and residents
- Must be BC/BE at time of hire
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant's race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.