General Surgery Opportunity at Growing Academic Institution
Job Number - Requisition #12822
Position Start Date: Open Until Filled
Job Detail: TTUHSC El Paso and Tenet Healthcare are collaborating in an exciting opportunity to establish a "new" 130 bed teaching hospital and academic medical office building in west El Paso. As part of this collaboration, TTUHSC El Paso is establishing a number of new departments and residency programs with the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
The successful candidate will:
- Be employed by TTUHSC El paso an academic rank commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Provide inpatient and outpatient care at "State oif the Art" facilities
- Assist in curriculum development and provide teaching experiences for medical students
- Develop and deliver curriculum in support of a number of residencies including a transitional year program.
The position requires:
- M.D. / D.O. degree
- Licensed in Texas or eligible for licensure in the State of Texas
- Completion of an ACGME approved residency in Surgery
- Board certification / eligibility by the American Board of Surgery
- Individuals with additional training in a subspecialty field of surgery are highly encouraged to apply.
As an EEO/AA employer , the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran