Seeking Dynamic Physician for Urogynecology Position
Position Start Date: Open Until Filled
Job Detail: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and Tenet Healthcare collaborated in building a brand new 140 bed teaching hospital and academic medical office building. As part of this collaboration, TTUHSC El Paso is establishing a new OB/GYN Department and residency program within the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
The candidate will provide inpatient and outpatient care, provide teaching experiences for medical students, as well as play a key role in the development of a "new" OB/GYN residency program. The candidate will participate in committees, scholarly activities within the Department, Medical School and University.
The position requires:
- M.D. / D.O.
- Licensed in Texas or eligible for unrestricted medical licensure in the State of Texas
- Successful completion of an ACGME accredited residency program in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Successful completion of an ACGME accredited Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship Program
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Experience and demonstrated interest in teaching students and residents
- Board certification by American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology in General OB/GYN
- Board certification by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant's race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.