Hematology/Oncology Opportunity in Sunny Texas
Position Start Date: Until Filled
Job Detail: TTUHSC El Paso and Tenet Healthcare collaborated in building a "State of the Art" 130 bed teaching hospital and academic Medical Office Building, which will serve undergraduate medical education, and future resident physicians.
The successful candidate will:
- Be employed by TTUHSC El Paso at an academic rank commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Provide inpatient and outpatient care in a Health Professional Shortage area
- Provide teaching experiences for medical students from the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine
- Play an inticate part in developing and and delivering curriculum within a new Internal Medicine residency program
- Assist in the development and implementation of an infusion center
The position requires -
- M.D/D.O degree
- Licensed in Texas, or eligible for licensure in the State of Texas
- Board certification / eligibility by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Completion of an ACGME approved Internal Medicine residency program, and Fellowship in Hematology/Oncology
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant's race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.