Palmetto Health-USC Medical Group is currently expanding its Family Medicine clinics around the Columbia Metro area.
* Parkridge Medical Associates - housed on our newest hospital campus, Baptist Parkridge, in Irmo (Northwest Columbia, Lexington area)
* University Family Medicine - Northeast Columbia, Blythewood area
* Lakeview Family Medicine - 1 mile from Lake Murray Dam in Lexington
* 2 Medical Park - downtown Columbia on Palmetto Health Richland Hospital's campus
* PH-USC Medical Group Primary Care - downtown Columbia, based inside Palmetto Health Baptist Hospital ***Leadership Opportunity Available***
Enjoy the ability to focus on your passion, while providing patient-centered medicine. Great support staff in the clinic and from all specialties/subspecialties in the medical group.
The Palmetto Health-USC Medical Group is a not-for-profit company that brings together physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other health care providers from two of South Carolina’s most respected organizations – Palmetto Health and the University of South Carolina School of Medicine. We are the Midlands region’s largest multispecialty, clinically integrated medical group and 11th largest employer.
Combining the medical excellence, compassionate care and clinical research expertise of the University of South Carolina School of Medicine with the advanced technologies of Palmetto Health, our health system partner, we go beyond caring for people to caring about people.
We are building a system to provide our patients with many new services and areas of expertise, providing greater access to care in convenient locations. All patients cared for by Palmetto Health-USC Medical Group providers will not need to take any additional action – all medical records have been transferred to the new group, and community members will continue to access their providers using the same contact methods they have in the past.
Get the Facts
Palmetto Health-USC Medical Group includes:
- 87 physician practices in 100 locations
- Nearly 500 physicians and advanced care providers (including nurse practitioners, physician assistants and other providers who will care for patients)
- A staff of 2,700 team members
- 370,000 patients cared for by our providers
- One million patient visits last year to our providers.
This is only the beginning of our transformation of how we deliver medical care to our community. Combining the heritage of a medical school that has taught many of the health care providers in our community and the patient-centric approach of a modern health care system, we offer the best of of what both organizations have to offer.
Palmetto Health-USC Medical Group allows patients to access the depth and breadth of both of our parent organizations, offering improved care and expanded research collaboration opportunities. USC School of Medicine students will learn in an interprofessional and team-based environment, ensuring the next generation of physicians is positioned to build the knowledge they need to provide excellent care in the future.
We look to build something new by reimagining possibilities and are guided by our firm commitment to our Vision, “To be known for clinical excellence and remembered for compassionate care.”