Genesis HealthCare System in Zanesville, Ohio has two employment positions available for Vascular Surgeons with endovascular skills to build a vascular program. We are looking for highly-motivated and proactive individuals with proficiency in open vascular surgery and endovascular surgery, including EVAR, limb arthroplasty and stenting, anterior spine approaches as well as dialysis fistular/graft and catheter access. Concentration in a supspecialty area of complex aortic, thoracic, access, or venous will be encouraged and supported. Highlights of these positions include:
- 12 new ORs, including hybrid OR, and da Vinci Robot
- Vein Treatment Program featuring laser/RF ablation and chemical treatment
- Wound Care Center with hyperbaric chamber
- Accredited Vascular ICAVL; Echo Labs ICAEL
- ACS verified Level III Trauma Center
- Epic EMR, fully integrated
Genesis HealthCare System is an integrated health care delivery system based in Zanesville, Ohio, located 45 minutes east of metro Columbus. This progressive system includes a recently expanded and completely renovated 260-bed, acute-care, not-for-profit hospital and an extensive network of more than 350+ physicians and multiple outpatient care centers throughout the region.
Zanesville is a thriving Midwest community where home-life matters. Enjoy safe neighborhoods, and affordable and desirable housing in suburban or rural settings. Zanesville is also home to two four-year colleges. A wide variety of outdoor recreational activities are available for all ages, plus urban amenities such as international airport, national/college sports events, and a wide range of additional arts/culture activities in nearby Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh.
Genesis offers a competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance/sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, paid malpractice and tail. The positions are open to candidates with 3-5 years of experience post residency/fellowship training. Requirements include:
- Completion of an accredited residency program and fellowship training in Vascular Surgery.
- Board Certified in General Surgery by the American Board of Surgery.
- Board Eligible for certification in Added Qualifications in Vascular Surgery by the American Board of Surgery.
- Completed FCVS and CAQH applications.
- Possess or eligible for unencumbered medical license and Ohio DEA.
- Start date in the next 1-6 months is preferred.
To apply, submit CV and cover letter to Rhonda Creger, BA, DASPR, Manager, Physician Recruitment, Genesis HealthCare System, 1246 Ashland Avenue, Suite 105, Zanesville, OH, 43701, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applicants will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.