Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, ranked in the top 10 in consumer reports for California Doctor Ratings, is seeking BC/BE Ob/Gyn Physician to join Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group in Lodi, California. Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.
Advantages of Gould Medical Group:
- High physician satisfaction rating
- Practice medicine in a doctor-friendly atmosphere
- Committed to LEAN initiatives and continuous improvement
- One of the 30 most generous companies in America for retirement plans
- One of 4 finalists for the AMGA Acclaim Award
- Part of the nation’s top five performers among large health care systems
The ideal candidate is patient-focused, enjoys a group setting, and is interested in total gynecological care. This practice concentrates on evidence-based medicine with the highest commitment to patient care, including minimally invasive surgery. The incoming physician can expect an excellent environment for development and a work-life balance in a family-oriented community. Average of 20 to 22 patients per day. Call is 1:3 or above. Robotics are available.
Lodi is centrally located in San Joaquin valley and offers easy access to vacation spots such as San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National Park, as well as affordable housing and beautiful weather. One of Northern California’s top wine country destinations, Lodi is a favorite spot for upscale dining, downtown shopping, and lavish day spas. Cultural amenities include Lodi Community Arts Center, World of Wonders Science Museum, and Lodi Lake.
- Early partnership with no “buy in”
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefits package
- Relocation allowance
- Malpractice tail coverage
C.V. Allen, M.D.
Assistant Medical Director of Physician Recruitment