Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, ranked in the top 10 in consumer reports for California Doctor Ratings, is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group in Modesto, California. Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.
Advantages of Gould Medical Group:
- High physician satisfaction rating
- Practice medicine in a doctor-friendly atmosphere
- Committed to LEAN initiatives and continuous improvement
- One of the 30 most generous companies in America for retirement plans
- One of 4 finalists for the AMGA Acclaim Award
- Part of the nation’s top five performers among large health care systems
The GI department, consisting of four physicians and three physician assistants, is one of the largest in the county. The clinic is located on the same campus as Sutter’s 423-bed Memorial Medical Center, which is fully equipped with Epic EMR, EMIM radiology capability, and brand new OR suites. Patients are seen in the clinic and in the Surgery Centers for endoscopies. ERCPs are required. EUS is highly preferred.
Modesto is a multi-cultural, family oriented community located in the heart of the San Joaquin valley, and offers easy access to vacation spots such as San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National Park, as well as affordable housing and beautiful weather. Cultural amenities include The Modesto Symphony Orchestra, Central West Ballet, and the Gallo Center for the Arts, a focus of entertainment and educational activities.
- Early partnership with no “buy in”
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefits package
- Relocation allowance
- Malpractice tail coverage
C.V. Allen, M.D.
Assistant Medical Director of Physician Recruitment
Phone: (866) 454-6853
Fax: (209) 550-4892