The Fargo, ND VA Health Care System is currently recruiting for an Assistant Chief of Staff, Specialty Medicine
Enjoy an environment that supports an interdisciplinary care team approach that delivers state-of-the-art medicine using some of the most advanced medical techniques and technologies in the Nation. Enjoy a superb quality of life. VA ensures and encourages a healthy work/life balance. VA does so through predictable scheduling, reduced paperwork, the elimination of billing hassles, and lifting the burden of liability coverage. Our physicians do so by using their generous vacation/personal leave.
VA physicians enjoy an excellent benefits package. With predictable work hours and conditions, VA physicians are able to take time for themselves and their families...quality of life is important.
• Generous salary and annual performance bonus
• Excellent Health Insurance that can be carried into retirement
• 3 Tier Retirement System (the Federal Employees Retirement System is a three-tier retirement plan composed of Social Security benefits, FERS basic benefits, and the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP).
• 26 days of paid annual leave
• 13 days of paid sick leave
• 10 paid federal holidays
• Student loan repayment Program
• Recruiting \\\\ Relocation incentives may be authorized
Contact Josh Layfield at 701 232-3241 Ext 9-2353 or e-mail Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org