Openings in Antelope Valley, California
Every physician who is part of the Southern California Permanente Medical Group shares a passion for advancing the practice of medicine. We fuel that passion by creating a culture of innovation and collaboration—one where the quality of care we deliver is elevated by the accelerated resources we provide.
Our Antelope Valley location offers spectacular natural scenery and offers four distinct seasons. Ideally located a 1-2 hour drive from beaches, skiing, Hollywood and Downtown LA, you’re also just a short trip away from amazing recreational activities such as hiking, skiing and watersports. We also provide an excellent salary/benefits package and stability in today's rapidly changing health care environment.
Our Psychiatry Department is medium-sized offering all of us an opportunity to get to know each other very well. It also allows for individuals to take their own initiative and start new programs or create solutions, and provides for greater flexibility of schedules.
Our physicians enjoy:
- 4 1/2 day work week (8-10 hours)
- Options for flexible schedules
- Education time (1/2 day a week)
- Multi-disciplinary team approach - MA, LCSW, Psychologists
- Opportunity to work in a robust Autism program
- Opportunity to work in an Addiction Medicine department if desired
- On-call at local hospital with opportunity to work both in-patient and consult/liaison
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Supplemental Comprehensive Insurance
- Robust retirement plan: Define Pension Plan, 401K and Keogh
- Excellent salary and compensation package (bonuses offered)
- Partnership after 3 years
If this sounds like the ideal working environment for you, then you’re the very definition of a Permanente Physician. Consider joining us today.
For consideration or to apply, please visit our website at http://scpmgphysiciancareers.com.
For questions or additional information, please contact Jolanta Buschini.
The Answer to Health Care in America.