Emergency Medicine Opportunities at St. Joseph Hospital, Eureka, CA
- Brand new ED built in 2012 as part of a large hospital expansion.
- 128-bed hospital, includes a 20-bed ED with Level III trauma center status.
- We are the regional medical center for a geographic area as large as many eastern states.
- Incredible outdoor area with world-class recreation, excitement, and relaxation.
- Wonderful communities with sophisticated amenities uncommon to such rural areas.
Eureka, CA--the seat of Humboldt County--is the largest city on the Pacific Coast between San Francisco and Portland.
On the Highway 1/101 corridor through the majestic redwood forests, Eureka is minutes from gorgeous Pacific Ocean beaches with incredible surfing, kayaking, SUPs, fishing, and relaxing.
The redwoods in Humboldt boasts the tallest trees in the world and offer world-class recreation. Hiking, backpacking, camping, hunting, fishing, rafting, kayaking, . . . from the Mendocino to Klamath forests, over the Trinity Alps, dozens of rivers, creeks, waterfalls, and lakes offer amazing day trips or longer excursions.
Humboldt communities offer all the charm of a rural area but with more sophisticated amenities. An artistic and cultural thriving area with numerous festivals, theaters, music, and restaurants, the area is also bolstered by Humboldt State University in Arcata and the College of the Redwoods in Eureka.
This opportunity offers an excellent quality of life and a rewarding medical practice environment.
Call, email, apply for more details.