Coos Bay | Bandon | Coquille | Myrtle Point | Gold Beach
Established physician-owned, physician-led multispecialty clinic located on the Southern Oregon Coast.
North Bend Medical Center is a 50-member physician group with 24 advanced clinical practitioners.
Employment with NBMC offers:
- Competitive salary base, plus bonus potential;
- Partnership track;
- Full benefits including 401K, CME, malpractice, health, dental, vision, and long term disability package.
- Providers enjoy a collegial environment and autonomy over their day to day practice.
On-site ancillaries in the Coos Bay clinic include:
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Full service laboratory
- X-ray, DEXAscan, MRI, CT
- Physical Therapy
Current opportunities for Family Practice Providers in our satellite clinics:
- Coos Bay – Join 5 Family Practice Physicians with 1:5 call. Next door to a state of the art critical access hospital. Quaint community with great local markets and restaurants. A new trail system is being developed through community partnerships. A practice in this community has tremendous income potential.
The communities on the South Coast are quiet, slow-paced, and family-friendly. We have unsurpassed access to nature and outdoor recreation, a vibrant local culture, good schools, and a community college. Residents are outgoing and incredibly friendly. Enjoy a work / life balance unheard of in more urban areas.
Come experience why the South Coast is a great place to live, learn, work, and play. Words alone cannot describe the natural beauty of our community or the commitment of our professionals. Close to national parks, beautiful beaches, lakes and rivers. Our climate promotes year-round outdoor activities including hiking, kayaking, fishing, and cycling.
For more information contact: Christy Wright, Recruitment Specialist, at 541.267.5151 Ext 1294; or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us online at www.nbmconline.com