Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, ranked in the top 10 in consumer reports for California Doctor Ratings, is seeking a BC/BE General Psychiatrist to join Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group in the Central Valley of California. Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.
Advantages of Gould Medical Group:
- High physician satisfaction rating
- Practice medicine in a doctor-friendly atmosphere
- Committed to LEAN initiatives and continuous improvement
- One of the 30 most generous companies in America for retirement plans
- One of 4 finalists for the AMGA Acclaim Award
- Part of the nation’s top five performers among large health care systems
The Behavioral Health department consists of three Psychiatrists, five Psychologists, three Marriage and Family Therapists, and two Nurse Practitioners, and the practice is based in the Modesto office. The new position will be based in nearby Turlock in a brand new care center. This location is state of the art with regard to its technology, patient care models, and floor plan designs, ensuring a cutting edge practice. This position will also cover two days in our Stockton Care Center, our multi-specialty clinic that has over 70 providers.
Turlock is located in the heart of San Joaquin valley and offers easy access to vacation spots such as San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National Park, as well as affordable housing and beautiful weather. Home to California State University, Stanislaus, Turlock is the second largest city in the county and hosts the award-winning Stanislaus County Fair. Amenities include Carnegie Arts Center, Turlock Lake State Recreation Area, and charming shops and cafes on historic downtown Main Street.
- Early partnership with no “buy in”
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed salary for two years
- Generous benefits package
- Relocation allowance
- Malpractice tail coverage
C. V. Allen, M.D.
Assistant Medical Director of Physician Recruitment
Phone: (866) 454-6853
Fax: (209) 550-4892