WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Genesis HealthCare System has an employment position available for a BC/BE Pediatrician. This position is available due to growth of the practice and large number of pediatric patients in the six-county area in southeast Ohio.
WHAT WE NEED:
The ideal candidate will be a team player with excellent communication skills, highly motivated and proactive, and share Genesis’ patient and family-centered care philosophy. Qualified physician will work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members, including Advanced Practice Providers.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Join a well-established, close knit, group of 7 board certified pediatricians
- Outpatient private practice modeled setting
- Inpatient responsibilities, including Level II nursery and pediatric inpatient unit
- Epic EMR
- Shared call coverage
- Medically complex, medically fragile and patient-centric practice philosophy
- Expanded and renovated hospital facility opened in June 2015
- Availability for a full-time position, but will consider flexible or non-traditional work schedule with full call
WHO WE ARE:
Genesis HealthCare System is an integrated health care delivery system located less than one hour east of Columbus, Ohio, via Interstate-70. This progressive health system with Level III trauma designation includes a recently expanded and completely renovated, 260-bed, acute care, not-for-profit hospital, 250+ physicians representing most specialties, and multiple outpatient centers in the region.
Zanesville, Ohio, is a family-friendly community with two local four-year colleges and offers the perfect work-life balance of suburban and rural settings. Residents enjoy easy access to international airports, national/college sporting events, and a wide range of cultural activities in nearby Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh.
WHAT WE OFFER:
This is an employed position with Genesis’ physician-governed medical group. Genesis is offering a base salary, signing bonus, and financial incentives, plus comprehensive benefits, including but not limited to, relocation assistance, retirement options, paid malpractice, CME, and vacation.