WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Genesis HealthCare System is searching for a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join Genesis Digestive Disease Specialists, a 4-physician 100% GI practice located in Zanesville, Ohio. The group is highly respected among their peers for delivering excellent GI services to their patients in a six-county region.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on patient satisfactions, providing exceptional services to all patients. Qualified physician will work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members, including Advanced Practice Providers.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- 100% clinical Gastroenterology
- Advanced endoscopy skills and ERCP would meet community needs
- Opportunity to quickly build a busy and robust practice; call 1:5
- New and modern medical office building, with plenty of room for future expansion
- State-of-the-art equipment at endo suite at ASC on hospital campus, plus dedicated GI inpatient team
- Collegial partners and work environment
- New hospital facility opened in June 2015
WHO WE ARE:
Genesis HealthCare System is an integrated health care delivery system located less than one hour east of Columbus, Ohio, via Interstate-70. This progressive health system with Level III trauma designation includes a recently expanded and completely renovated, 260-bed, acute care, not-for-profit hospital, 250+ physicians representing most specialties, and multiple outpatient centers in the region.
Zanesville, Ohio, is a family-friendly community with two local four-year colleges and offers the perfect work-life balance of suburban and rural settings. Residents enjoy easy access to international airports, national/college sporting events, and a wide range of cultural activities in nearby Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh.
WHAT WE OFFER:
This is an employed position with Genesis’ physician-governed medical group. Genesis is offering a base salary, signing bonus, and financial incentives, plus comprehensive benefits, including but not limited to, relocation assistance, retirement options, paid malpractice, CME, and vacation.