WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Genesis HealthCare System is seeking an ABEM/AOBEM-certified or eligible, residency trained Emergency Medicine physician to cover two ER locations in Southeastern Ohio. Interested candidates will join a current team of 17 emergency medicine physicians.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on patient satisfaction, providing exceptional services to all patients. Qualified physician will work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members, including Advanced Practice Providers. Must be ACLS/ATLS/PALS certified.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Ten-Thirteen, 10-11 hour shifts for full-time; additional hourly incentive for more than 135 hours in a month.
- 70k annual volumes; 25% admission rate.
- 75-hour physician coverage; 48-60 hour advanced practice providers daily
- CT scanner located in the department.
- Robust hospitalist and intensivist programs with 24/7 coverage, plus specialty back-up program in place.
- Hospital employment opportunity, but self-governing practice model, stable ED group.
- New Hospital and new ER opened in June 2015.
- Expansion of ER services in Perry County, currently planned and in construction.
- Level III Trauma Center, Certified Stroke Center, CHF, Afib, and Chest Pain Center.
WHO WE ARE:
Genesis HealthCare System is an integrated health care delivery system located less than one hour east of Columbus, Ohio, via Interstate-70. This progressive health system with Level III trauma designation includes a recently expanded and completely renovated, 260-bed, acute care, not-for-profit hospital, 250+ physicians representing most specialties, and multiple outpatient centers in the region.
Zanesville, Ohio, is a family-friendly community with two local four-year colleges and offers the perfect work-life balance of suburban and rural settings. Residents enjoy easy access to international airports, national/college sporting events, and a wide range of cultural activities in nearby Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh.
WHAT WE OFFER:
This is an employed position with Genesis’ physician-governed medical group. Genesis is offering a base salary, signing bonus, and financial incentives, plus comprehensive benefits, including but not limited to, relocation assistance, retirement options, paid malpractice, CME, and vacation.