Adfinitas Health is the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region. We are growing nationally and seeking to add Hospitalist and Post-Acute Providers to our team! Adfinitas Health provides quality care in more than 60 Acute and Post-Acute Care facilities centered around providing continuity of care to our patients and streamlined communication to our primary care partners. Our innovative and quality driven programs provide opportunity for clinical and leadership education to offer professional growth to our providers.
Adfinitas Health has an exciting Intensivist opportunity at Marquette General Hospital in Marquette, MI.
Upper Peninsula Health System (UPHS) - Marquette:
- New state-of-the-art hospital slated for 2018
- 307 bed regional medical center
- Medical staff of more than 200 doctors encompassing 65 specialties and subspecialties
- Awarded The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Primary Stroke Center
- Given Blue Cross Blue Shield’s Blue Distinction for Spine Surgery
- Major services include Heart Center, Cancer Center, Brain & Spine Center, Rehabilitation Center, Behavioral Health, Digestive Health, Weight Loss Center, Women & Children’s Center
- J1 & H1-B citizens, new grads, and residents welcome to apply
Marquette is a city in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, which might be the most untamed wilderness in the lower 48, but you still want a little taste of civilization while you're there. That’s what makes Marquette so great: with a population of approximately 20,000, residents benefit from small town and city living. You're on the shore of Lake Superior and can enjoy 85 miles of beach in the summer and some of America’s best cross-country skiing in the winter. But when you're done paddling and skiing, this city rocks four breweries, small-roaster coffee houses, a local theater company, and even its own symphony orchestra. As if that isn’t enough, Marquette is the home of Mount Sugarloaf. Not huge, but it's the biggest mountain you'll get to in Michigan outside of the Porcupines. An experience open to hikers of all experience levels.
- Marquette was listed among the 10 best places to retire in the U.S. by CBS MoneyWatch (2012)
- “Third Best City in America to Raise a Family” – Forbes (2010)
- Bike magazine ranked Marquette the number one place in the United States to bike and live. (2009)
- Outdoor Life magazine named Marquette number seven of the “200 Best Towns for Outdoorsmen.” (2008)
Adfinitas Health is a government contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Adfinitas Health’s policy that all personnel-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status.