Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, ranked in the top 10 in consumer reports for California Doctor Ratings, is seeking a BC/BE OB/Gyn Physician to join Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group in Stockton, California. Gould Medical Group is a 370 provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.
Advantages of Gould Medical Group:
- High physician satisfaction rating
- Practice medicine in a doctor-friendly atmosphere
- Committed to LEAN initiatives and continuous improvement
- One of the 30 most generous companies in America for retirement plans
- One of 4 finalists for the AMGA Acclaim Award
- Part of the nation’s top five performers among large health care systems
The office is in a new care center and is fully equipped with EPIC (EMR) and Visage radiology services. Deliveries are done at nearby St. Joseph’s Medical Center, a fully accredited 355-bed regional hospital, specializing in women’s and children’s services. Laparoscopic and/or Robotic training are a plus. Average of 25 – 30 patients per day. Call is 1:5.
Stockton is located in the San Joaquin Valley and offers easy access to vacation spots such as San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National Park, as well as affordable housing and beautiful weather. Twice designated as an “All American City”, Stockton is the 13th largest city in California and boasts cultural parades and festivals as well as year-round farmers markets. Amenities include the Stockton Symphony, Pacific Opera Theater, and upscale dining, arts and entertainment on the “Miracle Mile” near the marina.
- Early partnership with no “buy in”
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefits package
- Relocation allowance
- Malpractice tail coverage
Manager of Physician Recruitment
Phone: (866) 454-6853
Fax: (209) 550-4892