Atrium Health, is one of the nation’s leading and most innovative healthcare organizations, providing a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout the Southeast region. Our Neurosciences Institute – Neurology (NIN) leads the Carolinas in advanced neurological care with treatment, research, rehabilitation and specialty programs and provides a level of expertise unmatched in the region. We are national leaders in the development of quality improvement and clinical outcomes programs in the neurosciences. Join us in providing compassionate, world-class care. Our Mission: to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing – for all. Our Vision: To be the first and best choice for care.
COMPREHENSIVE NEUROLOGY – HYBRID POSITION – Pineville, NC
Neurosciences Institute – Neurology Pineville
We are recruiting a board certified/prepared comprehensive Neurologist to join Neurosciences Institute – Neurology Pineville, an established practice in Pineville, NC, a south Charlotte suburb. Fellowship training in Neurophysiology is preferred as the subspecialty training is beneficial for both inpatient and outpatient, covering all aspects of comprehensive neurology. This hybrid, community-based practice is a 50/50 split of inpatient and outpatient neurology offering the ideal opportunity to practice comprehensive neurology in a diverse patient population.
• A high level of support to community based physicians
• The opportunity to practice many facets of Neurology
• Established protocols for standardized care across the continuum
• Dynamic, growing, positive practice environment
• Large variety of pathology seen with higher level complexity than most community hospitals
• Well protected inpatient and outpatient time (i.e. not overlapping or dual coverage)
• Co-leadership with our physicians, who have a strong voice and are fully engaged in strategic discussions
• A competitive, robust compensation package
• Comprehensive benefits include health insurance, matching 401(k), professional liability insurance, Paid Time Off, CME allowance, Relocation Stipend, and more!
• Collegial work environment - Excellent referral base
• Drive your practice toward your areas of personal interest, while retaining a broad-based patient population
Carolinas HealthCare System Pineville has offered a personal brand of caring to southern Mecklenburg, York and Lancaster counties since 1987. Providing leading-edge healthcare locally, offering open-heart surgery and an advanced cardiovascular program, innovative cancer care, including surgical and radiation oncology; as well as other highly specialized services including robotic surgery, pediatric urology and neurosurgery.
Pineville, NC offers affordable homes, quaint neighborhoods, historic downtown, convenient shopping, restaurants. A great place to call home, Pineville was ranked #1 in Movoto’s list of top 10 cities in the area to live in.
Click to view Pineville Opportunity
For additional information, please submit CV, Cover Letter to: