Outpatient Primary Care MD/DO
Bassett Healthcare Network strives to help each of our Primary Care Providers develop a practice mix that allows them to reach their professional goals. As a major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, Bassett offers unique opportunities for its providers. We are seeking a full-time Family Medicine MD/DO to join our progressive health care team.
- Traditional outpatient practice, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- No call – a first call system is in place with a nurse practitioner/physician assistant on call for your patients
- Unique opportunity to work shifts in the Hospital ED or Inpatient Unit if desired
- No OB
- Fully integrated EPIC Electronic Medical Record
- Cohesive and collegial work relationships with commitment to staff development/education
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
- Loan Repayment opportunities may be available through Federal and State programs
- Please watch this short video on Bassett Healthcare https://vimeo.com/wellsaidmedia/review/282372766/5ec444d9f1
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system delivering Primary Care services at 59 locations to people living in an eight county region. Our network spans from the Catskill Mountains to the Mohawk Valley, covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Bassett’s primary care practices are NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home, Level 3 Recognized practices or pursuing recognition as new health center sites.
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Joelle Holk, Medical Staff Recruitment
phone: 607-547-6982; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit our web-site at www.experiencebassett.org
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), or genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.