Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, ranked in the top 10 in consumer reports for California Doctor Ratings, is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group in Modesto, California. Gould Medical Group is a 370 provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.
Advantages of Gould Medical Group:
- High physician satisfaction rating
- Practice medicine in a doctor-friendly atmosphere
- Committed to LEAN initiatives and continuous improvement
- One of the 30 most generous companies in America for retirement plans
- One of 4 finalists for the AMGA Acclaim Award
- Part of the nation’s top five performers among large health care systems
The incoming candidate will join six other Pediatricians. Circumcision as well as ADHD evaluation and management are preferred. The office is fully equipped with EPIC (EHR) and Visage radiology services, and is located just down the road from Memorial Medical Center, a 423-bed tertiary care hospital, also a Sutter Health affiliate. Patients have same day access and call is 3 to 4 times per month. Average of 20 – 25 patients per day. Spanish speaking is a plus.
Modesto is a multi-cultural, family oriented community located in the heart of the San Joaquin Valley, and offers easy access to vacation spots such as San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National Park as well as affordable housing and beautiful weather. Cultural amenities include The Modesto Symphony Orchestra, Central West Ballet, and the Gallo Center for the Arts, a focus of entertainment and educational activities.
- Early partnership with no “buy in”
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefits package
- Relocation allowance
- Malpractice tail coverage
C.V. Allen, M.D.
Assistant Medical Director of Physician Recruitment
Phone: (866) 454-6853
Fax: (209) 550-4892