Atrium Health is one of the nation’s leading and most innovative healthcare organizations, providing a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout the Southeast region. Our Neurosciences Institute – Neurology (NIN) leads the Carolinas in advanced neurological care with treatment, research, rehabilitation and specialty programs and provides a level of expertise unmatched in the region. We are national leaders in the development of quality improvement and clinical outcomes programs in the neurosciences. Join us in providing compassionate, world-class care. Our Mission: To improve health, elevate hope and advance healing – for all. Our Vision: To be the first and best choice for care.
NEUROHOSPITALISTS – Concord, NC
Neurosciences Institute – Neurology (NIN), is the region's largest and most experienced stroke network. Our Neurological Specialists work together to provide wide-ranging, seamlessly connected neurological care. We are recruiting Neurohospitalists to join our team in Concord, NC. Carolinas Medical Center NorthEast in Concord is a 457-bed regional hospital northeast of Charlotte.
Highlights of the opportunity:
- Majority focus on inpatient neurology, helping transition care to outpatient setting
- Acute stroke competent
- Comfortable seeing wide spectrum of patients and neurological disorders
- Support growth of Neurology/Stroke services at Atrium Health facilities and Stroke related research
- Provide remote Stroke/Neurology expertise to regional facilities via Physician Connection Line and Tele-Stroke Services
- Comprehensive benefits package, including relocation stipend
About the practice:
- Join one of the leading healthcare organizations in the Southeast and one of the most comprehensive public, not-for-profit systems in the country.
- Atrium Health offers a rewarding work-environment, great work-life balance.
- National leaders in the development of quality improvement and clinical outcomes programs in the Neurosciences.
- We partner to provide the best Neurological care possible, leveraging our size, scope, clinical expertise
Concord is approximately 25 miles northeast of Charlotte and is the second largest city in the Charlotte metro area and the 12th largest city in NC, is home to some top tourist destinations: NASCAR’s Charlotte Motor Speedway and the region’s only IKEA store. The area offers world-class entertainment, eclectic culinary experiences, as well as an abundance of literary, musical and cultural opportunities are all readily available and easily accessed. Diverse professional sports including NASCAR, the NFL Carolina Panthers, NBA Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Knights baseball, Charlotte Checkers hockey, and golf, as well as unlimited year round recreational opportunities. Excellent public and private schools and numerous top ranked colleges and universities throughout the greater Charlotte region and state of North Carolina. Our location offers an easy drive to the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains and many most popular US beaches. Immediate access to a state of the art international airport, ranked 7th busiest worldwide, offering direct flights across the country and to several international destinations.
Click to view Neurohospitalist opportunity
For more information please submit CV, Cover Letter and contact
Mary Lu Leatherman FASPR