Atrium Health is one of the nation’s leading and most innovative healthcare organizations. Our Neurosciences Institute – Neurology (NIN) leads the Carolinas in advanced neurological care with treatment, research, rehabilitation and specialty programs and provides a level of expertise unmatched in the region. Join us in providing compassionate, world-class care. Our Mission: To improve health, elevate hope and advance healing – for all. Our Vision: To be the first and best choice for care.
Comprehensive OUTPATIENT ONLY Neurology - Cleveland County, NC
Neurosciences Institute – Neurology Cleveland
Carolinas HealthCare System - Cleveland (CHS-Cleveland), Shelby NC
Join an established, progressive, comprehensive Neurology practice at Neurosciences Institute - Neurology Cleveland, in Shelby, NC. Physicians are employed by Atrium Health and have privileges at Carolinas HealthCare System Cleveland, our hospital in Shelby.
- Locally focused outpatient Neurology practice, without inpatient responsibilities currently
- Comprehensive spectrum of general Neurology seen in Clinic
- Call – part of 3 physician rotation taking outpatient call for the practice
- Collegial work environment with excellent referral base
- Very supportive administration both at local hospital level and system wide
- Access to the regional Carolinas Stroke Network
- Seamless connection to expert stroke rehabilitation care
- Hospitalist team admits, Teleneurology consults patients in the hospital.
- Excellent reputation and known for superior patient care!
Cleveland County is nestled in the rolling piedmont of the southwestern portion of North Carolina in the foothills of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. It is the gateway between Asheville and Charlotte. Cleveland County is centered between two of the largest metropolitan area of the Carolinas – Charlotte and Greenville/Spartanburg. In addition to providing spectacular changing seasons, the area offers steep mountains in one direction, wide beaches in the other, and is surrounded by an array of bustling metropolitan centers, all close enough to be forever tempting day-trippers. With the family-oriented lifestyle, small-town charm, and Southern, festival atmosphere, Cleveland County is a great place to live, work, play and enjoy life.
For more information please submit CV, Cover Letter and contact
Mary Lu Leatherman, FASPR