The Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute (SHVI) within Atrium Health is currently seeking a board-certified General Adult Cardiologist to join their established practice in Lincolnton, NC, located just 45 miles from downtown Charlotte.
Qualified candidates should be:
• Board Eligible/Board Certified in Cardiovascular Disease
• Interested in patient-centered, value-based delivery of CV care
• Skilled in echo & nuclear imaging, pacemakers, exposure or interest in coronary CTA
About the practice:
- Busy outpatient clinic and inpatient (CHS-Lincoln) consultative care (15-25 patients per day)
- Great collegiality within the practice and support among other specialists
- The team is family oriented, fast paced, with a devoted community
Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute is one of the Southeast's largest cardiac and vascular programs providing the highest quality care available to patient with cardiovascular disease throughout North and South Carolina. SHVI employs more than 90 physicians in a network of more than 25 locations to provide the highest quality care available to patient with cardiovascular disease throughout North and South Carolina. SHVI has more than 50 years of experience in providing world-class, comprehensive acute and chronic cardiovascular services including the region's only heart transplant center and pediatric heart surgery program.
Carolinas HealthCare System-Lincoln is a 101-bed facility that offers outstanding medical care to the citizens of Lincoln County.
Lincolnton, NC is 45 minutes from downtown Charlotte which offers all the major metropolitan amenities. Living options include small town family oriented community living or Lake Norman living in the Denver, NC area which is located twenty minutes from Lincolnton.
For more information please contact Lisa Webster - Physician Recruiter email email@example.com