Our colleagues are Amazing! Every day!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network- Hazleton, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking an enthusiastic BC/BE General Pediatrician who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in scenic Hazleton, PA. Enjoy all the benefits of small town living with the support and resources of a large, primary care friendly healthcare network.
Join an established, well respected practice of physicians and practitioners providing patient care in a new facility that is adjacent to network urgent care services. This is an employed position that offers a tremendous opportunity to build a professional career within a financially secure and physician led health network!
- The practice is growing and will provide the physician with an immediate patient panel
- Office overhead, functions, billing, and set-up are managed by administration
- A network champion for Pediatrics and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, we have a Passion for Better Medicine and to provide first-rate clinical care for the people of our community in Eastern Pennsylvania! Consistently ranked among America’s 100 Great Hospitals, we PRIDE ourselves on being the superior Health Network in the region! The highest quality of patient care & patient safety is reflected in our “A” rating by Leapfrog’s Hospital Safety Grade and the U.S. News & World Report!
LVH- Hazleton is a Level IV Trauma Center with 150 beds and provides inpatient acute care, Inpatient Rehabilitation at the Gunderson Center, emergency care, maternity, and home care! It was the first accredited Primary Care Stroke center in northeast Pennsylvania!
The Greater Hazleton area is an endless outdoor adventure full of beautiful mountains for skiing, scenic trails for hiking & biking, serene lakes for fishing, and a wilderness playground for hunting! Hazleton offers easy trips to Allentown, NYC, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C.! All while being home to one of the finest healthcare networks in the nation!
LVHN Core Values
Lehigh Valley Health Network is a large non-profit and multispecialty health network consisting of 8 Hospital Campuses in Eastern Pennsylvania! Our 18,000+ colleagues are moving in the same direction and are guided by our PRIDE behaviors (Privacy, Respect, Involvement, Dignity, and Empathy). Click here to learn what it means to wear the LVHN Badge and become #LVHNProud!