Atrium Health, one of the most comprehensive public, not-for-profit healthcare systems in the nation, is actively recruiting a dynamic, BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep physician to establish a practice with our affiliate, Scotland Health Care System.
Details of this practice and qualified candidate:
- Atrium Health Employed Position
- Outpatient 85% & Inpatient 15%
- Work schedule – Monday through Friday; 1:6 shared call
- Fellowship in Pulmonology; Critical Care and Sleep optional
- Strong, integrated health system support
What you’ll enjoy in this practice and community:
- New practice, conveniently located directly across the street from Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Atrium Health’s comprehensive benefits package includes an attractive salary, CME allowance, and Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to earn additional income through shift coverage for critical care and telemedicine/virtual critical care shifts
- Family-Oriented Community with Affordable Cost of Living
Laurinburg, NC is located 35 minutes from the golf resort of Pinehurst, 45 minutes from Fayetteville, and less than 2 hours from Raleigh, Charlotte, Wilmington, Greensboro, and Myrtle Beach. Scotland Memorial Hospital was named one of the Top 49 Safest Hospitals in the nation according to Becker's Review and is also ranked a Four-Star Hospital by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. The four-star ranking places Scotland Memorial Hospital in the top 25th percentile in the nation for the quality care delivered to the Laurinburg community.
This is a great location to enjoy the life of a small town with friendly people and experience rewarding, positive relationships with your patients.
Contact me today for more information! Meredith Valentine - Physician Recruiter at email@example.com