Pulmonary Medicine/Sleep Studies option – Minutes from Golf Resort & Short Drive to NC & SC Beaches – Scotland Health Care System, Laurinburg, NC.
Atrium Health, one of the most comprehensive public, not-for-profit healthcare systems in the nation, is actively recruiting a dynamic, BC/BE Pulmonary Medicine physician to establish a practice with our affiliate, Scotland Health Care System in Laurinburg, NC.
Details of this practice and qualified candidate:
- Atrium Health Employed Position
- Outpatient 85% & Inpatient 15%, option for Sleep studies
- Work schedule – Monday through Friday; 1:6 shared call
- Fellowship trained in Pulmonary Medicine; Sleep Medicine optional
- Opportunity to pick up Critical Care/Virtual Critical Care shifts as desired
- Strong, integrated health system support
What you’ll enjoy in this practice and community:
- New practice, conveniently located directly across the street from Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Atrium Health’s comprehensive benefits package includes an attractive salary, CME allowance, and Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to earn additional income through shift coverage for critical care and telemedicine/virtual critical care shifts
- Family-Oriented Community with Affordable Cost of Living
A three-time All America City located in the Sandhills region, Laurinburg, NC
offers the charm and quiet living of a small southern town with close proximity to larger cities, (less than 2 hours from Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh), the Blue Ridge mountains and the coast (less than 2 hours from Wilmington and Myrtle Beach). The lifestyle in Laurinburg is relaxed and laid back, but never boring – not with year-round outdoor recreation, a vibrant arts scene, progressive community services and close proximity to beaches, the mountains, big city attractions, and college and professional sports.
Scotland Memorial Hospital was named one of the Top 49 Safest Hospitals in the nation according to Becker's Review and is also ranked a Four-Star Hospital by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. The four-star ranking places Scotland Memorial Hospital in the top 25th percentile in the nation for the quality care delivered to the Laurinburg community.
This is a great location to enjoy the life of a small town with friendly people and experience rewarding, positive relationships with your patients.
For additional information please submit CV, Cover Letter. Thank you very much!
Mary Lu Leatherman, MBA, FASPR
Physician & ACP Recruitment & Onboarding, Medical Group
Office: 704-631-1182 | Cell: 704-924-0255