Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join Top 50 Heart Hospital Overlooking Beautiful Lake Michigan
The Heart and Vascular Center at McLaren Northern Michigan is recruiting a non-invasive cardiologist to join a unique practice which performs TAVRS, WatchMan and nationally recognized research protocols located in a beautiful community setting. The ideal candidate will be board certified in cardiology and subspecialty certified to support diagnostic testing, exercise stress testing and RPVI in addition to outpatient clinic and inpatient consultative service. Call coverage will be 1:6 rotation weekends only (no weekday call).
Nationally recognized as a Top 50 Heart Hospital of 2018 by Truven Health, this award winning program includes a dedicated team of top tier specialists recognized for excellence, publications, leading edge research, advanced techniques and utilization of the latest industry technology. Enjoy working with a progressive and dedicated group which includes General Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Electrophysiology, Vascular Surgery and Cardiothoracic Surgery. The Heart and Vascular Center team are actively engaged in on site research and clinical trials as a necessary component of modern health care. The group serves an expansive geographic area of northern Michigan resulting in an established patient base to build a successful practice. Candidates interested in supporting these programs are desired.
The Heart and Vascular Center at McLaren Northern Michigan offers:
• A Robust structural heart program including minimally invasive procedures such as TAVR, mitraclip and watchman.
• Advanced electrophysiology, the WatchMan, pulmonary venous ablation treatment options and a superior heart failure program.
• Innovative diagnostic techniques, advanced treatment modalities and dedicated specialists.
• A revitalized STEMI program featuring new initiatives and intensified focus reducing door-to-balloon time well below the <90 minute goal set by the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Cardiovascular Consortium.
• Outstanding specialty clinics: Arrhythmia Clinic, Heart Failure Clinic, Structural Heart Clinic and a Vein Clinic
The program is seeking candidates who want to make a difference in people’s lives while being the best in their profession in a non-academic tertiary setting with world class research and technologies. Compensation package includes a competitive income guarantee, comprehensive benefits with multiple investment options, medical malpractice, CME fund, relocation and additional financial incentives.
McLaren is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans. For more information about all McLaren openings, visit www.JoinMcLaren.org