IM GERNERAL (SKILLED NURSING FACILITY) - PER DIEM OPPORTUNITIES
Openings in Woodland Hills, CA
At the Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG), we believe in giving every member of our community the opportunity to live a happy, healthy life. From the physicians we employ to the patients we serve, our mission is to provide a level of care and support that enables each of us to achieve our best.
At SCPMG, you'll enjoy the amazing recreational activities, spectacular natural scenery and exceptional climate our area is known for, along with stability in today's rapidly changing health care environment.
SCPMG is proud to offer its physicians:
- Options for flexible schedules
- An organization that has served the communities of Southern California for more than 60 years
- A physician-led practice that equally emphasizes professional autonomy and cross-specialty collaboration
- An environment that promotes excellent service to patients
- A fully implemented electronic medical record system
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- At least 2 years of experience in SNF environment required
- Geriatrics Fellowship a PLUS
If you believe in pursuing dreams, creating hope and driving progress, then you’re the very definition of a Permanente Physician.
For consideration or to apply, please visit our website at http://scpmgphysiciancareers.com.
For questions or additional information, please contact Jolanta Buschini at 877-801-3681 or Jolanta.U.Buschini@kp.org.
The Answer to Health Care in America.