Employed position in Eureka, California with highly successful multi-specialty group.
Allergy Physician opening to join established and well-respected practice.
Minutes from Pacific Ocean beaches, surrounded by the magnificent ancient redwood forests.
- Established and respected practice. Full time, M-F only. BC/BE required.
- 100% outpatient. See an average of 12-15 patients/day: 75% adult and 25% pediatric.
- Staff includes 3 MA’s, 2 PAR’s, 2 RN’s, and one other physician. Practice includes spirometry, FeNO Test-ing, Skin Testing for Environmentals and Food, patch testing, use of biologics, and more.
- Office includes Allscripts / Rosch Immunotherapy System.
- Employed position, competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, sign-on/relocation/loan repayment possible.
This area was just named the number one destination to visit in the United States by Lonely Planet's top 2018.
In 2017, Eureka was named a Designated Cultural District by the state of California for its rich cultural and artistic history, its commitment to the preservation of arts and culture, and its active and ongoing artistic scene.
Surfing, hiking, backpacking, fishing, kayaking, rafting, camping, boating, biking, cycling, marathons, kinetic sculpture races, oyster festivals, arts festivals, blues festivals, live theater, symphony and orchestra . . . .
Major headline acts performing at Humboldt State University, incredible restaurants, the longest continuous farmers' market in the entire state, a thriving locavore tradition, great schools, active communities. . . . .
And an fantastic medical practice within a supportive and growing foundation-model multi-specialty group.
Email, call, get in touch for more details!